2 – 2018 FD75 35ft Macdon flexdrapers in stock. Call for pricing on these units!!!
2017 M155 w/ M155 35ft D65 SK in stock now! Call for great pricing on this unit!!
Windrowing technology takes another leap forward. How do you improve a machine that has set industry benchmarks for speed and productivity? The answer is you focus on pushing the boundaries even further; things like giving every model a horsepower boost, improving operator comfort with an all-new suspension systemand boosting infield performance with an upgraded header drive.
What you won’t find changed are the things operators loved, such as intuitive controls, easier maintenance and the exclusive Dual Direction® technology that permits faster travel to and from the field at road speeds up to 37 km/h.
High speeds of work with low power requirements
The Heliodor compact disc harrow can be used for both shallow stubble cultivation in light and medium soils and for seedbed preparation for mulch seeding or after ploughing, making the Heliodor a versatile compact disc harrow for conventional and mulch seeding. High speeds of work with low power requirements result in efficient cultivation.
- The robust spring leaf elements ensure that the Heliodor works evenly and without blockage even in rocky soils.
- The maintenance-free angular ball bearings of the convex discs (510 mm diameter) feature special labyrinth sealing rings to protect them against dust, dirt and water penetrating.
- Due to the remarkably low weight of the Heliodor, implements with 2.5 to 7 metres working width can be attached to the tractor’s three-point linkage.
- The mounted Heliodor versions with 3 and 4 metres working width, and the semi-mounted versions with 4 to 6 metres working width can be combined with LEMKEN’s pneumatic Solitair seed drill.
- Larger farms can achieve working widths of 8 to 16 metres in combination with the LEMKEN Gigant system carrier to achieve particularly high efficacy in seedbed preparation.
Shallow, fast and intensive cultivation
The Rubin 9 compact disc harrow produces intensive, homogeneous mixing of organic matter and soil up to a working depth of about 12 cm even under difficult conditions to reduce evaporation losses substantially and reliably. The Rubin 9 is therefore ideally suited for shallow stubble cultivation across the full width at high working speeds.
- Its open design with large clearances effectively prevents blockage even when working with high contents of organic matter.
- The serrated concave discs (620 mm diameter, 6 mm thick), which are supported by maintenance-free angular ball bearings, form the basis for the outstanding quality of work produced by this highly durable implement.
- The concave disc beams, which are located inside closed pockets and feature robust coil springs to protect them against overloads, ensure precise disc guidance even under difficult conditions.
- An impact harrow, which can be individually and finely adjusted, is provided behind the two rows of discs for precise deposition of the flow of soil. This improves the distribution of straw when driving at a diagonal angle to the direction of threshing.
New M5, M6, M7 in stock. Stop by Morris Sales & Service and have a look!!
0% financing, great fall deals on all Kubota product.
Looking for a gift? Check out the fun line of Kubota Toys!
Precision seeding made simple, practical, and easy to use.