High speeds of work with low power requirements
- The robust spring leaf elements ensure that the Heliodor works evenly and without blockage even in rocky soils.
- The maintenance-free angular ball bearings of the convex discs (510 mm diameter) feature special labyrinth sealing rings to protect them against dust, dirt and water penetrating.
- Due to the remarkably low weight of the Heliodor, implements with 2.5 to 7 metres working width can be attached to the tractor’s three-point linkage.
- The mounted Heliodor versions with 3 and 4 metres working width, and the semi-mounted versions with 4 to 6 metres working width can be combined with LEMKEN’s pneumatic Solitair seed drill.
- Larger farms can achieve working widths of 8 to 16 metres in combination with the LEMKEN Gigant system carrier to achieve particularly high efficacy in seedbed preparation.
Shallow, fast and intensive cultivation
- Its open design with large clearances effectively prevents blockage even when working with high contents of organic matter.
- The serrated concave discs (620 mm diameter, 6 mm thick), which are supported by maintenance-free angular ball bearings, form the basis for the outstanding quality of work produced by this highly durable implement.
- The concave disc beams, which are located inside closed pockets and feature robust coil springs to protect them against overloads, ensure precise disc guidance even under difficult conditions.
- An impact harrow, which can be individually and finely adjusted, is provided behind the two rows of discs for precise deposition of the flow of soil. This improves the distribution of straw when driving at a diagonal angle to the direction of threshing.